PAYROLL SERVICES -HIRE YOUR NEXT EMPLOYEE WITHOUT RISK
Our “PAYROLLING” program allows you to…
- Return laid-off and retired employees.
- Schedule students and co-op employees.
- Test your next candidate “on the job” to evaluate technical skills and personality.
- Does not affect corporate head-count or personnel budgets.
- During the trial period, we handle the payroll, paperwork and related benefits.
- Transfer the employee from our payroll to yours, at any time, with no additional cost.
- Or if the employee does not work out, discharge at any time without layoff costs including severance pay, unemployment compensation or insurance costs.
- There is no better way to ensure that the next candidate you discover will measure up to all of your expectations!
On-Site Free Hire Program
“Critical Skill Retention Program”
- Put your Co-op or Summer interns on our Payroll.
- Use On-Site Personnel for Employee Payrolling.
- Don’t lose all of those years of employee experience to retirement.
- Many of our clients are now bringing back their early retirees as
Contract Employees through On-Site Personnel.
- Avoid the risk of Independent Contractors not paying their taxes properly by allowing On-Site's experienced staff to pre-qualify those 1099’s and put them on our payroll.
- Applicable business licensing
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Withholding Taxes
- Year End Tax Reporting
- Weekly generation and on-time delivery of paychecks
- Flexible benefit packages including medical and dental
On-Site Corporate Insurance Coverage
General Liability: A form of insurance sold to businesses to indemnify the business for third party liability claims due to negligence. Coverage’s can include premises and operations liability for onsite and jobsite accidents and products liability claims for products that injure third parties.
Third Party Fidelity: Fidelity or Commerce Dishonesty Bond (AKA Employee Dishonesty) provides coverage when an employee steals money, equipment or other assets from you or one of your clients. First Party Fidelity covers your property and Third Party Fidelity applies to your client’s property